Monday 10 June 2019

Cross Country😈😁❤πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

On a sunny Monday morning at 9:15 am Pacific time, we met the Kauri team at  the hall steps.We had some instructions, a couple minutes later we went to the hall and sat in our year groups. We talked about where we will run and we waited to go outside. The first people to go outside was year six boys then we went outside we heard the whistle and they ran. After two minutes, the year six girls got into position. We heard the whistle and ran.We ran up to Rangeview Road. We went down there and stopped and we went to the field. The run was so exhausting. We went around the corner of the field. We passed the field and went to the school parking lot. We went inside the school grounds, we went inside the cones and went to the finish line. I said to Taylor, ''phew were done I don't think I can do this'' and she said ''lets get water and then you'll be fine''.We walked and got water and drank it, it  was so cool to drink and then we cheered for everybody else who came after we were finished. We had a quick talk with the teachers and we went to class.

Question:    How was your cross country? Comment below bye.πŸ˜ƒ❤

7 comments:

  1. kia ora, my name is phoenix and I'm from Room 24 at Owaraka District School. I really liked your blog post about cross country I really liked how you used lots of colors for your wirtting. My cross country was good I was really proud of myself I raced to the finish line with jadarose we both tied.
    Thanks for sharing your learning you shold check my blog at http://odsphoenixm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Its Rowena from Room 22!
    I love the decription you added to your story! (Well it's like your perspective).
    Why not try somthing like adding a picture to show the people running!
    You should Check out my blog!
    https://odsrowenap.blogspot.com/
    Bye!



    -Rowena!
    UwU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rowena I will check out you're blog see yaπŸ˜‡

      Delete
  3. Hello Sundus my name is Sulaiman from Room 24 and I really like your cross country story I think I wasn't there but it sounded fun. Next time you could type with no colours cause there are hurting my eyes anyways that all I have to say you could checkout my blog at https://odssulaiman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora my name is Deborah and im in room 24. I really liked your blog post about cross country. I remember that day it really was exhausted but I kept running and I came 1st place I could barley breathe at the finish line.
    Have you ever tried adding pictures of the cross country?

    you should check out my blog
    https://odsdeborah.blogspot.com/

    blog you later
    Sundus

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.